In our recommended menu you will find traditional recipes with products of the highest quality and with innovative touches.
- Toasted noodles with grilled prawns and piquillo peppers alioli.
- Cod crusted on Iberian pork rinds over leek sauce.
- Fried chickpeas with garlic prawns.
- Grilled vegetables with grilled goat cheese and honey vinaigrette.
- Mussel soup with tuna HANAKATSUO.
- Prawns in kataife paste on mango ratatouille and lemon mayonnaise.
- Fagottini of pear and cheese with tartufo sauce.
- Black pudding candies with roasted apple, quince and red fruit sauce.
- Salad of pickled quail and pomegranate.
Meat and fish
- Iberian pork fillet stuffed with Montenebro cheese with raspberries and its sauce.
- Calf cheeks with low temperature and apple compote.
- Duck magret with red fruit sauce.
- Fried suckling pig
- Beefsteak grilled.
- Grilled red tuna with soy reduction.
- Baked cod with saffron aioli.
- Popietas de sole with clam sauce.
- Cheese mouse and sweetened cream, on biscuit ground with a multifruit and black rock.
- Three Delights (Chocolate mousse, custard, and biscuit in P.X.).
- Cream of rice with milk and green apple jelly.
- Chocolate brownie over white chocolate soup and vanilla ice cream.
- Glass of yogurt, blackberries and mango.
- Sirloin of veal of the valley of the corneja.
- T-bone steak on the grill.
- Grilled baby lamb chops.
- Suckling pig in the oven (on request).
- Fish of the day.